How do you prevent TrangoLink 45direct lightning strikes to the antenna?
Articles in this section
- TL45 Keeps Resetting the TX power to xxxx dBm
- No Management, but Passing Traffic
- TrangoLink45 Link Budget Calculator
- Lightning Protection
- Power problems on trangolink 45
- Whats a good signal strength?
- Connector on p5055m-ext-us
- How to change TL45 read and write community string?
- Trango45 VLAN support
- Monitor Bandwidth Usage
There isn't anything you can do to prevent a direct strike, but there are some things you can do to minimize the chances of having a direct strike. Please see our tower mounting and grounding best practices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.