1.3.2 provides a bug fix to address internal port mapping for new hardware support.
1.3.1 (not previously announced):
- Support for HP1 ODU.
- Remove support for SP 18E ODU. (If you're using this model ODU, do not upgrade past 1.3.0.)
- Support for new hardware revision IDU.
- Ethernet internal vlan IDs to standardize ports with ApexPlus.
- Enhanced support against management unresponsiveness.
- HP2 bandwidth setting was mapped incorrectly and has been enhanced.
- SP 18 tx PLL update.
Additional history is available in the release notes.
This upgrade is suggested for all users of pre 1.3.1 software. If you're already running 1.3.1, there is no need to apply the 1.3.2 update as the changes only impact new hardware revisions.
If not already running 1.2 or later, you must use a two step upgrade as detailed in the release notes with the 1.2 intermediate file attached.