- TDM counter retrieval which previously could have caused a crash in the command server, resulting in management unresponsiveness. Does not impact Eth only datapath.
- New T1/E1 binary files for reduced voltage. Voltage should be ~5.4 volts peak-to-peak now. Note: Because of binary change, radios will not link with different firmware.
- FTP operations restored which had not been included in the 1.3.2 release.
- Exit from CLI view node is not a permitted command. Previously this would cause future telnet sessions to be rejected.
- Upgrade from 1.3.0 may be done via FTP to TFTP.
- Upgrade from 1.3.2 must be done via TFTP.
- For older software, please upgrade to 1.3.0 or 1.3.2 prior to upgrading to 1.3.3.
- This release does not include a PIC image to eliminate the possibility of a PIC upgrade failure and PIC 60 and 62 are both supported.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade idu>
- Reboot the IDU.