- IBM would not function with HW ID 2 IDUs.
- Smart mode would not function with HW ID 2 IDUs.
- IDU PLL would be unlocked if booted at cold temperatures.
- Config login button/hyperlink location with IE.
- Display issue with IE in the license key area in config mode.
- Various issues with setting thresholds via the web interface.
- SSH Host key no longer changes on reboot.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade idu>
- Reboot the IDU.
- If PIC upgrade is required (not 62 already) you will likely have to transfer the files again from step 1.
The firmware and release notes with detailed upgrade instructions and history and linked below. Please see the 3.0 release post for the manual and MIB.