New Features & Enhancements
- IBM with and without VLAN tagging on new hardware.Only supported on hardware ID 2.
- Software support for new hardware ID (internal port mapping for IBM change).
- ATPC Max Power for individual modulations, i.e. ATPC with ACM or Adaptive Power Control.
- Increased transmit power through license key. (AP1 models only.)
- Support double tagging of packets with smart mode enabled.
- OID for Uncorrected Blocks to match siglevel, as cumulative value instead of instantaneous.
- IBM will now function with smart mode disabled.
- ACM profile n/a to display in the appropriate column. This was previously reversed.
- Increase reliability of remote status indicators on web interface.
- Fixed display of HP2 ODU serial numbers starting with C1203 and C1205.
- Load the correct filter for HP1 ODUs with bandwidth 30 for proper RSSI display.
- Corrected missing threshold triggering action for link down parameter.
- Numerous web and CLI improvements and corrections.
- Use config as the username for the config login on web interface.
- Default opmode is observed when changing frequency, bandwidth, modulation, datapath, etc. If default opmode is off, opmode is on and the speed is changed, the opmode will be OFF after setting the new speed.
- Ethernet ports are enabled by default and LEDs may indicate a link even when no cable is attached. Once a cable is added or removed the LEDs will function as expected.
- BER is based on CRC errors and might not reflect the accurate BER on live data.
WA: Use External test equipment to measure accurate BER for testing.
- Including a space in a password field can cause management unresponsiveness. Ensure that no spaces are used in passwords. If spaces are included, please provide remote access to Trango Support for assistance.
- Refreshing the webpage after selecting reboot may cause the radio to reboot again. WA: Type in the IP address again instead of using the refresh button.
- RPS should be disabled before enabling ACM or RPS may not bring the ports out of shutdown state. Manually enabling the ports or rebooting the radio will resolve the issue.
- Upgrade via FTP or TFTP per the instructions in the release notes.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from Trango's FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade omu>
- Reboot the ApexPlus.