Apex Plus v2.0 Release
|HP ODU FW version||150410|
|HP1 ODU FW version||060211|
|HP2 ODU FW version||142|
- Support for HP1 ODUs. Previously HP ODUs were identified as HP1, which is a new series of ODUs.
- Special band mapping for HP2 11/15/23 bands for proper model number reporting.
- Detect the status of the SFP module to indicate if plugged in or not. The system cannot detect if a cable is connected to the SFP module, only if the module is present or not.
- 1+1 HSB Keepalive message for switchover in the event of active unit power failure or reboot.
- Complete T1/E1 support for all speeds.
- 1+1 HSB Keepalive message now contains protection status to enable hardware switchover and prevent standby vs. standby case.
- Siglevel addition of GFP drop counters. Counters are accumulative and cleared with status clear.
- Egress rate setting from internal switchport to modem for improved QoS handling based on the current speed’s throughput. Egress margin setting allows the user to fine tune the rate for smaller packets or stricter QoS queue priority. Also improves some speed test results due to buffer control.
- 1+1 HSB Keep-alive message will monitor switchover condition.
- Loopback options updated to reflect hardware features available (rf_gen and rf_refl removed).
- Bandwidth setting for HP ODU was not done in the proper order during power up sequence and is now fixed.
- If an existing guard time is in place, don’t start a new conflicting guard time.
- Observe default_opmode setting during a hardware switchover. If default_opmode is set to off, 1+1 HSB/failover will not enable opmode. Both radios should be configured with default_opmode on.
Additional history is available in the release notes. This upgrade is suggested for all users. Detailed upgrade instructions are available in the attached release notes.