- Status port counter fix. In v3.0.0 the counters reported erroneous numbers.
- Now able to change config node web interface password. Previously this resulted in an error.
- Change in switch initialization settings to protect against loss of Ethernet link.
- BER is based on CRC errors and might not reflect the accurate BER on live data.
WA: Use External test equipment to measure accurate BER for testing.
- Including a space in a password field can cause management unresponsiveness. Ensure that no spaces are used in passwords. If spaces are included, please provide remote access to Trango Support for assistance.
- Refreshing the webpage after selecting reboot may cause the radio to reboot again. WA: Type in the IP address again instead of using the refresh button.
- RPS should be disabled before enabling ACM or RPS may not bring the ports out of shutdown state. Manually enabling the ports or rebooting the radio will resolve the issue.
- Changing the frequency may cause opmode to turn on if default opmode is enabled. To change the frequency
- Upgrade via FTP or TFTP per the instructions in the release notes.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade omu>
- Reboot the ApexPlus.