If you have forgotten your web interface password, but still have access to the CLI-config node, you can view the existing passwords and snmp community strings with the command <show passwords>.
In the event that a password needs to be reset and one cannot access the CLI-config node, there is a procedure to reset the password or the configuration of the radio.
Mode Switch : The Mode switch operates as follows:
- Hold for more than 2 seconds, but less than 6 seconds, the unit will:
- The IP address will be reset to default to allow access in the event of a forgotten password or IP address.
- The CLI management passwords will be reset to default
- The Web interface passwords will be reset to default.
- The SNMP read/write/trap community strings will be set to defaults.
- The CLI prompt will be reset.
- Hold for more than 6 seconds: The unit will reset the system configuration to the factory default, but NOT reset the items it (1) above. The unit WILL REBOOT automatically.
RESET: Reboots IDU without disconnecting the power supply. No configuration or passwords are reset with this button.
The mode button can be found on the front panel of the IDU.
Please sign in to leave a comment.