Please check following steps and if it doesn't help then send unit for repair.
- Check the video source (Camera) directly connecting to Monitor. Make sure you have correct source feeding to the transmitter.
- Check grounding, voltage, current ratings. Verify ratings from the manual available at http://www.trangobroadband.com/support/user-manuals.aspx
- Try changing channel to see if is it an interference issue? Turn off the Transmitter. check on Receiver side if you are getting any interference & vice versa. Toggle/RSSI LED shows current received signal.
- You may try resetting radio explained in the manual available at http://www.trangobroadband.com/support/user-manuals.aspx
- Optional: If you are using link as Data link instead of Video, You need to re program the transmitter & receiver with the Trangolink/SDRlink software using RJ11 to DB9 cable. Make sure parameters( Channel, Hopping Channel) are identical on both sides. If you don't have require cable, Trango Part # CBLDAT-1 than order it online at http://www.trangobroadband.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=CBLDAT-1. If you want to make the serial cable by your own please follow this link. http://www.trangobroadband.com/infobase/cat5-ethernet-cable-pin-out.aspx Download appropriate software from http://www.trangobroadband.com/support/programming-software.aspx. Please refer manual to set up software. All instructions are given in the manual.
- If you are still unlucky please request for RMA from http://www.trangosys.com/support/support-request-form.aspx Make sure you have correct product name ( FlaconPlus, EaglePlus, SDR900H, model number(VTX5900, VTX2500,VRX5950,VRX2550) , serial number( 0000xxxx), Problem detail.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
Thank you for choosing Trango Systems.