Recent FCC activity in Licensed Bands - Highlights
- New FCC Part 101 Rules were adopted Per FCC 11-120, dated August 9, 2011
- 6.8175 to 7.125 GHz now available
- 12.7 to 13.150 GHz now available
- Adaptive Modulation now allowed
- Elimination of “Last Mile” rule for Broadcasters
- Proposed Rules – RM-11602 In comment phase
- Wider channels in 6 and 11 GHz bands
- Smaller Antennas for 6, 18, 23 GHz
- Relaxing Efficiency Standards in non-congested areas
View Recent FCC activity in Licensed Bands 7 & 13 GHz presented at WispaPalooza or download PDF below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.