I have a LINK 45 system making a 2 mile or so hop at best. Signal strength is -69dbm. Is that good bad or indifferent? It seems to be dropping out every now and then.
Articles in this section
- TL45 Keeps Resetting the TX power to xxxx dBm
- No Management, but Passing Traffic
- TrangoLink45 Link Budget Calculator
- Lightning Protection
- Power problems on trangolink 45
- Whats a good signal strength?
- Connector on p5055m-ext-us
- How to change TL45 read and write community string?
- Trango45 VLAN support
- Monitor Bandwidth Usage