- Management: Added the remote_mgmt command to allow management of the far end radio through the local out of band management port. This option must be enabled on both radios for it to function.
- QoS: Changed the buffer pause thresholds to ensure highest priority traffic is not dropped when the radio is downshifted to QPSK. The max usable buffer size has increased slightly as well to:
- Queue 0 = 103 Kbytes
- Queue 1 = 105 Kbytes
- Queue 2 = 107 Kbytes
- Queue 3 = 118 Kbytes
- Misc: Some typo errors on the ACM and symbol rate numbers were corrected.
- Survey: Fixed a bug with the survey function from the command line interface and the web. The results will agree with each other now.
Condensed instructions: (detailed instructions are available in the release notes)
- Transfer the image upgrade file to the radio. (Do not un-tar the file.) Either download the file from here and transfer with TFTP, or pull it directly from our FTP server.
- Issue cli command <bootimage upgrade>
- Reboot the SL24.
The firmware and release notes with detailed upgrade instructions and history and linked below. The MIB is available at: SL24 MIB (PTP MIB v4) : Trango Support. A PRTG ready .oidlib can be found at: SNMP Monitoring with PRTG : Trango Support
Article is closed for comments.